The MENA Cristal Innovation & Digital Congress is an event tailored for Marketers and the Advertising industry.
This year, the 11th Edition is held in Dubai on February 18th @Sofitel Jumeirah Beach. Attendees will benefit from regional and international expertise, through high-level conferences, panel discussions and networking breaks.
Three main lines constitute the event this year:
Conferences on the common theme “Human Digital”
Detailed below are the conference titles to give you a flavor of the content:
- Women entrepreneurs & marketing strategies in the MENA region (Nabbesh.com, Souqalmal.com, Mompreneurs, Pi-slice.com)
- Winning in a mobile first world (Facebook)
- Luxury & Advertising: Panel co-organized with Havas MEDIA
- Data & Creativity (60 Layers of Cake)
- E-commerce panel (Deliveroo, Basharacare, Fetchr,LetsTango.com …)
- Start-ups pitch (10 selected start-ups will pitch during 6 minutes for a $5 000 reward)
- Branded Content, Storytelling
- (P&G, Google, Maker Studios, Fox International, GLDS, Broomstick, Buzzkito Network)
- Music, Entertainment & Advertising (Anghami, Sony Music, Arabian Radio Network…)
- A labcorner: Virtual reality and wearable technologies (Giga works,Mosaikx, LetsTango…)
- Innovation, technology & entrepreneurship (The Cribb, AstroLabs)
- Arab culture session (co-presentations of clients & agencies: Nissan, Nestlé…)
A Start-ups contest NEW!
This year, we are launching the MENA start-ups contest with a $5000 reward. The Jury is composed of brands, medias agencies, tech providers that will gather on February the 10th to shortlist the start-ups that will pitch on stage on February 18th.
To participate, please send your 2 minutes video at email@example.com before February 8th.
Arab Culture Awards
The “Arab Culture Awards” is a competition created to celebrate the best MENA campaigns using Arab cultural specificities to enhance their communication. Click here to enter your case!
When & Where:
18th of February 2016 / 9:30am-10pm Sofitel Jumeirah Beach-Dubai Marina Mall Dubai, UAE
Contact Press Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org | + 33 (0) 1 49 12 07 10